Marie Quiery is a Gestalt psychotherapist and supervisor, also working as a consultant in Organisational Development.
Tel: 0044 28 90641829
- Cape Cod Training Programme, Couples, Families and Organisations (2009–10) Gestalt International Study Center
- Advanced Diploma in Gestalt Clinical Supervision (2008) Dublin Gestalt Centre
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy (2001–04) London Gestalt Centre
- Diploma in Organisational and Systems Development Gestalt Institute of Cleveland (1997)
- M.A. in Women’s Studies (with distinction) (1996) University College Dublin
- Foundation Certificate in Gestalt Therapy 1990-94 (Gestalt Trust Scotland)
Marie has over 20 years experience working with individuals and couples and 13 years as a clinical supervisor with a range of statutory and voluntary agencies including youth counselling agencies.
Since 1990, Marie has worked as an independent consultant in organisational development with over 50 statutory, community and voluntary bodies. Marie has a particular interest in equality and diversity issues at both a therapeutic and organisational level. She has worked nationally and internationally in addressing the social, political and economic issues that have impacted on local communities, women’s groups and young people in particular. She has also successfully completed the prestigious International Programme in Organisation and Systems Development (Cleveland, 1997) with placements in Jerusalem, Washington and Rotterdam. She has supported a number of organisations through periods of transition and development including, most recently, Women’s Aid Federation, Domestic Violence Advocacy Services and Relatives for Justice.
Marie provides executive coaching and off-line support and supervision at senior management level.
She is a qualified teacher and youth worker with 18 years experience in adult and community education in both Britain and Ireland.